Sunday, February 7, 2010

strikEEng colors

I still can't get over the fact that I won 1st runner-up in a pageant. I mean its my first time and it was fun. super. I was somehow disappointed with the results but at the same time happy since I got in the final 5. It's just because of the answer of my co-female candidate to the question "if you were to remove one color in the rainbow. what will it be and why?" she answered: PURPLE. the heck! purple is not even a color in the rainbow. that's why almost all the people in the multi-purpose hall was shocked that I was called the 1st runner up. since my answer was violet because it represents darkness and since its also the dullest color of the rainbow. the one who totaled the scores told me that she has more awards than i have that's why she won. frustrating, really.

but, i was happy because of the support of my friends



and also because of the support of my bestfriend partner :)


and lastly i would like to say thankyou to those who showed their support by buying my popularity votes. My EE friends specially 4A, ME friends, ECE friends, ChE friends, professors and my bestfriends. Without you guys i wouldn't bag the ms. popular award. you guys are ♥♥♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment