Thursday, July 29, 2010

L.A.E. - please be kind to me :| please?

applications start on august. yet i still can't find answers if i'd pursue law or not. medyo mabigat pa naman ang 1,300 na exam fee sa bulsa. i'm confused. i'm in between doing something for myself, my future and doing something for my dad.

i'm not in favor of the idea of leaving the PI early 2012. just thinking about it leaves me with an ache in my heart. new environment, new people; adjustments will again be necessary. but i can't deny the fact that i long to be with my dad. after 9 years of being far away i'd really want to thank him by being with him for the upcoming years.

but doing something for myself must also be considered. its been a long time dream and someday i'd really want to serve the public with my knowledge and capabilities.

so please, help me find answers to make the right decision right now. something i won't regret. something i'd be forever happy about. please pray for me.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment